To keep things nice and friendly for everyone, here is some stuff to keep in mind. I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. I'm acting in good faith and ask that you do as well.
Website Privacy, Cookies, and Analytics
The only information stored when using this site is your preference for using the dark theme. This is done using LocalStorage and is stored in your browser, allowing the site to keep your theme preference selected.
We get basic analytics from GitHub where this site is hosted. The DNS provider also provides some statistics. These statistics are completely anonymous and we cannot trace, track, or link any of the data to any individual. Please see the respective providers web sites for more information on how they handle data.
Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct
Hyde has adopted the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct, which you can read on GitHub.
License and Copyright
HydePHP is open source software licensed under the MIT license, which you can find in all copies of the source code, on GitHub, and below by opening the details menu.
Copyright (c) 2022 Caen De Silva
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Attributions, acknowledgements, and credits
Hyde would not be possible without the open source community. This list may not be exhaustive, feel free to contribute to this page
Laravel is a Trademark of Taylor Otwell. HydePHP is not affiliated with Laravel.
Please see the respective authors' repositories for their license files
Laravel is a Trademark of Taylor Otwell. Copyright © 2011-2022 Laravel LLC. HydePHP is not affiliated with Laravel.
The documentation frontend is based on Lagrafo - Docs for Laravel apps
The dark mode switch is based on a component from Flowbite
The frontend is built with TailwindCSS
The default 404 error page and illustration is by LaravelCollective (License MIT)
Hyde was inspired by JekyllRB
The HydePHP logo is based on the following graphics from the Twitter Twemoji project:
- Graphics Title: 1f3a9.svg
- Graphics Author: Copyright 2020 Twitter, Inc and other contributors (https://github.com/twitter/twemoji)
- Graphics Source: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji/blob/master/assets/svg/1f3a9.svg
- Graphics License: CC-BY 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
- The HydePHP.com about page uses components from https://devdojo.com/tails/app
- About page illustrations by Semenin Egor from Ouch!.
- Buttons based on https://tailwindcomponents.com/component/tailwind-css-buttons
- Syntax highlighting provided by Torchlight.dev
- Gradients by https://uigradients.com/
- The external link icon used on this site is licensed under MIT/Expat and is provided by Wikimedia Commons
- Additional icons provided by Google Material Design under the Apache 2.0 license. https://fonts.google.com/icons?selected=Material+Icons